Raspberry Pi Serial Interface Arduino
This program will reset Arduino, wait a few seconds, then perform a serial read of Arduino and display result with conversions on a terminal.
The Arduino is programmed to operate as a modified 16-bit TLC548 serial ADC.
The Arduino sketch is arduino_ds18b20X2.ino.
This is used with Raspberry Pi 1 and 2 - note GPIO pins.
Arduino is reset by Raspberry Pi and after a short delay performs a serial read in this case of data from a DS18B20 Centigrade temperature sensor. The conversions to Centigrade and Fahrenheit is performed by Raspberry Pi.
The code is rpi_arduino4.txt.
- Connecting Raspberry Pi to Arduino with I2C Interface
- Connect Serial LCD to Raspberry Pi
- Serial Read from Arduino to Raspberry Pi
- Arduino Raspberry Pi Interface with LCD Display
- Raspberry Pi USB Audio Connection
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Arduino System
- Web Master
- Bristol VA/TN
- US Constitution
- Religious Themes
- Religion Archive 1
- Gen. Electronics
- YouTube Channel
- Arduino Projects
- Raspberry Pi & Linux
- PIC18F2550 in C
- PIC16F628A Assembly
- PICAXE Projects
- WiringPi and Pulse-Width-Modulation with Raspberry Pi
- WiringPi for Raspberry Pi and MAX6675 thermal-couple sensor
- WiringPi Blink an LED Demo
- Interface I2C LCD to Raspberry Pi in C
- ADS1115 4-Channel ADC Uses I2C with Raspberry Pi
- MCP4725 12-Bit DAC Interface to Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi with PCF8591 Analog To Digital Control in C
- Raspberry Pi PCF8591 AD-DA Sensor Python Interface