Raspberry Pi Serial Interface Arduino
This program will reset Arduino, wait a few seconds, then perform a serial read of Arduino and display result with conversions on a terminal.
The Arduino is programmed to operate as a modified 16-bit TLC548 serial ADC.
The Arduino sketch is arduino_ds18b20X2.ino.
This is used with Raspberry Pi 1 and 2 - note GPIO pins.
Arduino is reset by Raspberry Pi and after a short delay performs a serial read in this case of data from a DS18B20 Centigrade temperature sensor. The conversions to Centigrade and Fahrenheit is performed by Raspberry Pi.
The code is rpi_arduino4.txt.
- Software and setup:
- Raspberry Pi Openbox Desktop 2019
- Setting up Openbox for Raspberry Pi
- WiringPi and Pulse-Width-Modulation with Raspberry Pi
- WiringPi for Raspberry Pi and MAX6675 thermal-couple sensor
- WiringPi Blink an LED Demo
- Interface I2C LCD to Raspberry Pi in C
- ADS1115 4-Channel ADC Uses I2C with Raspberry Pi
- MCP4725 12-Bit DAC Interface to Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi with PCF8591 Analog To Digital Control in C
- Raspberry Pi PCF8591 AD-DA Sensor Python Interface
This is a collection of programs and hardware hacks related to mainly Raspberry Pi and Debian Linux.
- Main Light Fast Linux Desktops with Openbox, JWM
- Test Reuse Surplus PC Power Supplies
- Add WBAR Launch Dock to Raspberry Pi
- Add MPG123 Terminal Music Player to Raspberry Pi, Linux
- Basics of Alsamixer Audio Control for Linux
- Add Solid State Hard Drive to Raspberry Pi
- Beep a PC Speaker Add Beeper to Raspberry Pi
- Using FEH Wallpaper Setter Under Linux
- Scrot Lite Weight Screen Shot Software for Linux
- Using Light Weight Beaver Text Editor
- Install Viewnior Image Viewer for Linux
- Zmixer ALSA Sound Control Tutorial
- Tutorial Xinitrc Desktop Manager Control for Linux
- Setup Raspberry Pi Using JWM Window Manager
Web site Copyright Lewis Loflin, All rights reserved.
If using this material on another site, please provide a link back to my site.