Arduino Raspberry Pi Interface with LCD Display
For an explanation on the operation of the LCD part of this page see Connect a Serial LCD Display to Raspberry Pi
For an explanation of how to read 16-bit code from Arduino without the use of I2C see Serial Read from Arduino to Raspberry Pi
The Arduino sketch is arduino_ds18b20X2.ino.
This program is a combination of the above two programs. Arduino operates any number of sensors while Raspberry Pi reads the integer results, does any conversions, and displays the result on a serial LCD display.
The program will reset Arduino and the sensor routines/calls are in the Arduino setup section. The return value is stored in a variable and read back by Raspberry Pi.
Arduino is programmed to operate as a 16-bit TLC548 ADC.
The Python code is rpi_arduino3.txt.
The GPIO connections are as follows:
CS = 18
dataBit = 24
Reset = 25
- Connecting Raspberry Pi to Arduino with I2C Interface
- Connect Serial LCD to Raspberry Pi
- Serial Read from Arduino to Raspberry Pi
- Arduino Raspberry Pi Interface with LCD Display
- Raspberry Pi USB Audio Connection
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Arduino System
- Web Master
- Bristol VA/TN
- US Constitution
- Religious Themes
- Religion Archive 1
- Gen. Electronics
- YouTube Channel
- Arduino Projects
- Raspberry Pi & Linux
- PIC18F2550 in C
- PIC16F628A Assembly
- PICAXE Projects
- WiringPi and Pulse-Width-Modulation with Raspberry Pi
- WiringPi for Raspberry Pi and MAX6675 thermal-couple sensor
- WiringPi Blink an LED Demo
- Interface I2C LCD to Raspberry Pi in C
- ADS1115 4-Channel ADC Uses I2C with Raspberry Pi
- MCP4725 12-Bit DAC Interface to Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi with PCF8591 Analog To Digital Control in C
- Raspberry Pi PCF8591 AD-DA Sensor Python Interface